The Kwik Goal Hex speed rings set is a multi-purpose speed and agility training tool designed to improve footwork and explosive movement on the field. This versatile training aid can be configured as speed rings, 9″ hurdles, and as an agility ladder giving you access to multiple exercises and saving space in your coaching bag. The set includes 6 hexagonal rings, connecting clips, hurdle bars, and a carry bag. The rings are built with high impact PVC that is durable for use on any surface. To build a hex ring, connect two half rings with the small connector clips. Use the large connector clips to connect multiple hex rings to create your own speed and agility course. The long connector clips also give the option to use a 9” hurdle.
- Set of 6 hexagonal rings
- Also includes connecting clips & carry bag
- Can be configured as speed rings, 9″ hurdles, or as agility ladder
- Improves footwork, agility & explosive movement
- Durable for use on any surface
- High impact PVC construction
- Weighs 4.5 lbs